Dirigo Safety invites any law enforcement agency in Maine to review “Law Enforcement Approach to Substance Use Disorders“, an MCJA Academy Approved Training, at no cost.
Dirigo Safety will provide the remaining MCJA 2020 Mandatory Classes in this format shortly after they become available from MCJA to any Maine law enforcement agency who purchases an account subscription with us.
Enrolled students with accounts can earn a certificate.
- DEMO: Dirigo Safety Demo Course – try out our system.
- FREE (No Account Required): Law Enforcement Approach to Substance Use Disorders
MCJA Mandatory 2020 Annual Training for Law Enforcement
(classes approved by MCJA)
Law Enforcement In-Service Training
- Naloxone (Narcan) Administration Training Available
- Breath Testing Device Recert Available
- Mandated Reporting DHHS Available
- N95 Respirators: Use and Limitations Available
- MOU Training for Liquor Enforcement Available
- Implicit Human Bias Available
- Stop The Bleed: Law Enforcement Tourniquet Available
- OUI Report Writing Available
- Dealing with the Vulnerable Available
- Hazardous Materials/ Weapons of Mass Destruction Available
- Using the ODARA RIsk Assessment Tool Oct. 2020
- Responding to Domestic Violence Incidents (BLETP) Oct. 2020
- Traffic Direction and Control Oct. 2020
- Responding to Mental Health Crisis Nov. 2020
- SFST Refresher Dec. 2020
- Case Law for Liquor Enforcement Dec. 2020
- Cannabis Impairment Investigation for Impaired Driving Dec. 2020
Workplace Compliance Classes
*These classes are provided to the civilian staff of our law enforcement subscription customers at no cost.