Dirigo Safety invites any law enforcement agency in Maine to review “Law Enforcement Approach to Substance Use Disorders“, an MCJA Academy Approved Training, at no cost.
Dirigo Safety will provide the remaining MCJA 2020 Mandatory Classes in this format shortly after they become available from MCJA to any Maine law enforcement agency who purchases an account subscription with us.
Enrolled students with accounts can earn a certificate.
- DEMO: Dirigo Safety Demo Course – try out our system.
- FREE (No Account Required): Law Enforcement Approach to Substance Use Disorders
MCJA Mandatory 2020 Annual Training for Law Enforcement
(classes approved by MCJA)
Law Enforcement In-Service Training
- Naloxone Administration Training Available
- Breath Testing Device Recert Available
- Mandated Reporting DHHS Available
- MOU Training for Liquor Enforcement Available
- Implicit Human Bias Available
- Stop The Bleed: Law Enforcement Tourniquet Available
- Managing Encounters With the Mentally Ill Sept. 2020
- SFST Refresher Sept. 2020
- Cannabis Impairment Investigation for Impaired Driving Sept. 2020