PowerDMS® Basics and Advanced Administrative Functions “Implementation to Activation”
Implementation to Application: This course will be a general overview of PowerDMS® online training system. This course is intended to provide account administrators with a foundation of how to effectively operate the system.
- Building and the uses of “Training Request” through a workflow for employee request
- Building and the Uses of “Certificates“
- Building and the Uses of “Test“
- Building and the Uses of “Survey“
- Using “Workflow” to have discussions and approval of documents
- Open talks about other uses of PowerDMS that agencies are doing
This will be a highly interactive class and students are encouraged to bring:
- A laptop with a power cord
- A draft policy, memorandum, directive or any document you will be uploading.
Throughout the class, participants with build each of the following:
- Knowledge-Based Test
Dirigo Safety, LLC is not affiliated with PowerDMS or the Maine Law Enforcement Accreditation Program.
- No Events