The Enforcement Underage Drinking Law (EUDL) goal is to reduce underage drinking in communities around the state of Maine by systematically implementing best or promising practices that attain the objectives of increasing the enforcement of underage drinking laws and enhancing research-based prevention planning. The EUDL program helps the 50 states, the District of Columbia, and the 5 U.S territories preventing underage drinking by emphasizing law enforcement.
* Improve Maine's system for analyzing underage drinking data to guide strategic planning.
* Strengthening a statewide Underage Drinking Enforcement Task Force, and
* Systematically increasing the effective and visible enforcement of underage drinking laws through enhanced research based prevention and intervention programming
The EUDL program works closely with the community and works to provide programs to teens. They provide prevention strategies at the local level through alcohol beverage enforcement agencies, law enforcement, schools, employers, medical and health care professionals, and through community coalitions.
* Auburn Police Department
* Augusta Police Department
* Bath Police Department
* Bar Harbor Police Department
* Biddeford Police Department
* Brunswick Police Department
* Cape Elizabeth Police Department
* Caribou Police Department
* Ellsworth Police Department
* Farmington Police Department
* Freeport Police Department
* Hancock County Sheriff's Office
* Kennebunk Police Department
* Lewiston Police Department
* Lincoln County Sheriff's Office
* Lisbon Police Department
* Maine Sheriff's Association
* Old Orchard Beach Police Department
* Orono Police Department
* Rockland Police Department
* Sagadahoc County Sheriff's Office
* Scarborough Police Department
* Somerset County Sheriff's Office
* Westbrook Police Department
* Winslow Police Department
Sponsored by Maine DHHS: An overview of the knowledge and skills needed for the implementation of EUDL strategies such as details types, source investigations, Fourth Amendment concerns, compliance checks, obtaining a MOU with BABLO, proper violation reporting requirements, and possible funding sources.
Guest instructor: Larry Sanborn from BABLO
Bangor Police Department
240 Main Street
Dirigo Safety, LLC is a privately owned training and consulting company contracted with the State of Maine to provide certain technical expertise. We are not a state agency or a law firm, and do not provide private legal advice.
Copyright © 2018 Dirigo Safety, LLC - All Rights Reserved