- Workplace Qualified Observer Training
- This course costs $150 per student, with a 10-student minimum.
This is an eight-hour class designed to help train workplace supervisors to recognize, identify and understand the signs of impairment related to alcohol, drugs or a combination of both, within the civilian workplace.
Participants will receive:
- All instruction included with the Introductory Drug Awareness Training
- Specific indications, signs, and symptoms of impairment for each of the seven categories of impairing drugs.
- Video examples of drug impairment in each category.]
- Focused instruction of how legalized recreational marijuana may affects workplace safety.
- Instruction and practice using the “OID” strategy of workplace drug impairment observation. Participants will learn and practice observing certain workplace behaviors; learn and practice how to inquire with workers about unusual behavior; and learn and practice how to document such observations using OID documentation sheets.
- Overview of chemical testing for drug presence.