- Understand ergonomics and its benefits.
- Recognize signs and symptoms of early injury.
- Identify work activities that can lead to injury.
- List examples of ergonomic principles that reduce risk of injury.
- Conduct an a workstation evaluation.
Training Program Requirements
- Notification of rights by posting the law and poster that explains these rights and duties in plain language (available from Bureau of Labor standards – 623-7900).
- Explanation of the proper use of the terminals.
- Protective measures to avoid harm.
- How to achieve and maintain proper posture.
- How to adjust your workstation equipment.
0% Complete 0/1 Steps
0% Complete 0/3 Steps
0% Complete 0/7 Steps