2020 MCJA Mandatory Corrections Training
The goal of this training is to provide an opportunity for Corrections Officers to learn personal and professional boundaries when using Social Media on both personal and professional levels.
At the conclusion of this training you will be able to:
- Identify the acronym “NLRA” NATIONAL LABOR RELATIONS ACT.
- Compare between worker and supervisors as it relates to NLRA legislation.
- Define “protected concerted activity” and provide an example.
- Identify the acronym “FCRA” FAIR CREDIT REPORTING ACT.
- Define the term “doxxing”.
- Identify 5 proactive techniques which negate personal or private risk from Social Media
- “Doxxing” and other methods of data mining.