This Class Covers:
- Part of “Tactical Emergency Causality Care”
- This is NOT the 8-hour TECC for LEO Class.
- This is when and how to apply a tourniquet.
- When to deliver medical care.
- The tactical situation determines what care you can provide.
- “Good medicine” can be bad tactics.
- Bad tactics = more causalities.
- How to deliver medical care.
- Management of severe extremity bleeding with a tourniquet
- Tourniquets address part of “Circulation”.
- Do not address critical bleeds other than extremity
- Do not address airway or breathing issues